Almond Flour Tortillas
Category: Snacks, -
Waiting time: 20m
- Mix all of the ingredients in a blender to create a smooth batter.
- Coat griddle with coconut oil and place over medium heat.
- Once the skillet is well heated, pour the batter onto the skillet to create the tortillas, thinning the batter with a spatula if necessary.
- Let the batter cook untouched until it is set on the bottom, then carefully flip the tortilla and cook the other side for a minute or less.
- Wipe the skillet with a paper towel every now and then to prevent burning.